Magnetic bead kits
MagnaMedics kits bring quality and reproducibility to all your processes with ACSIA line
To propose you some complete solutions for your biological processes, PrimaDiag provides in collaboration with MagnaMedics Diagnostics B.V. a selection of kits based on magnetic beads. The protocols developed with MagnaMedics are optimized for ACSIA to bring you more quality and efficiency with one of the best value for money of the market.
The most efficient way to clean DNA
Magnetic bead based MagSi-DNA cleanFIX offers one single product for efficient PCR clean-up and Dye terminator removal from DNA Sanger sequencing reactions, enabling researchers to address various genomic clean-up steps with the same product. MagSi-DNA cleanFIX uses flexible protocols and is easy to automate for high-throughput processing.
High quality results
- High yield of DNA products from 80 bp up to 30 kb
- Excellent removal of unincorporated nucleotides, primers, primer dimers and other contaminants
- Guarantees reliable sequencing results through a high average signal strength, high trace score and long contiguous read lengths
One single product to simplify your routine
- Allows both PCR clean-up and Dye terminator removal in sequencing clean-up
- Processing of PCR fragments, plasmids and BACs
MagSi-NGSPREP is designed for an optimized purification of next generation library preparation through efficient clean up of the successive enzymatic reactions (ie. End repair, dA-Tailing, Adaptor ligation). MagSi-NGSPREP is used for clean up of library targeting sequencers such as Life Technologies (ABI SOLiD, Ion Torrent); Illumina’s (HiSeq 2000, MiSeq, GAIIx); and Roche’s 454).
Magnetic bead based MagSi-NGSPREP offers an efficient solution for clean-up and size selection in library preparation of NGS sequencing reactions. The simple and flexible protocol can be adjusted to your specific application and NGS platform. MagSi-NGSPREP can be used manually but is also easy to automate for high-throughput processing. In conclusion: a simple and quick way to consistent NGS results.
MagSi-gDNA blood kit
The MagSi-gDNA blood kit allows fast and cost-effective extraction of genomic DNA from a wide range of sample volumes. The paramagnetic bead-based kit can be used on whole blood samples drawn in EDTA-, citrate- or heparin tubes. Due to the ready to use reagents and simple protocol the kit is easy to use and easy to automate. As a linear volume to volume ratio is used between whole blood sample and reagents, it is possible to use the kit in any situation where genomic DNA out of blood is needed.
- Suitable for whole blood, drawn in citrate-, EDTA- or heparin tubes
- Reproducible, high yield of DNA – up to 8 μg from 200 μL fresh or frozen whole blood
- Excellent purity, A260/280 = 1.7-2.0
- Suitable for many genomic applications including PCR, DNA sequencing and Southern blotting
- Simple bind-wash-elute procedure
- Protocol easily adjustable for different sample volumes
- Safe sample handling with minimal user input
- Also suitable for isolation of DNA from saliva, serum/plasma and cultured cells